Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Food for thought - The new Centrist Party

Go down 
+3
Justoo
nitromaxx98
BigBadBeast
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBadBeast
Rookie
Rookie
BigBadBeast

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Empty
PostSubject: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:23 pm

Although I don't wholeheartedly agree with all of the information within this site, I must definitely say this is by far the most logical political argument of current times. I am interested to hear everyone's thoughts. Please attempt to remain objective while researching. There are points that could irritate the far left and far right but I do think the vast majority of information given on this site is hard to refute.

The Centrist Party
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Made me hungry for cookies..
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:33 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm...cookies.

I'll read later.
Back to top Go down
BigBadBeast
Rookie
Rookie
BigBadBeast

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:42 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:

wut?
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:56 pm

BigBadBeast wrote:
nitromaxx98 wrote:

wut?

uscentrist wrote:
Political reform is not just a big cookie being baked in the two party system, now it has sprinkles on it, it costs more and has less value. That cost is leading to a tragic level of national debt and the increased potential for runaway inflation. Bold and decisive reforms are needed to reduce special interest influence and preserve political liberty and socio-economic opportunity for all Americans.
Back to top Go down
BigBadBeast
Rookie
Rookie
BigBadBeast

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:15 pm

O, right.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:22 pm

I like what I see but saw no mention of there stance on the 2nd amendment
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 pm

It all looked pretty vague to me.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:24 am

I'd have to agree, it's kinda vague and doesn't address much. I need to see what their actual positions are on alot of things.

I am unsettled in that they are sounding kind of like the Natural Law Party where government would dictate how to live a healthy lifestyle, or at least have controls in that area. It may not be good, but I feel if you want to live on Big Macs and KFC it's your choice.

I also find it worrysome that they speak of addressing global human rights issues instead of minding our own business when it comes to the domestic affairs of other nations.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:31 am

I'm nosey,and I got cops outside my house--Reservation rd W of Canterbury................why?? they been there 45 min now.

HELP!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:45 am

If they are looking at your house, it's ok wilky. They are just pretending to look at yours because they don't want your neighbor to know who they're after. But if they are looking at the neighbors house....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBadBeast
Rookie
Rookie
BigBadBeast

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:38 am

I'm curious to see how it pans out. I have always considered myself a "centrist" but I have no associations with these guys.

I agree that it is all pretty vague. I'm curious to see how they will develop and if they will truly steer toward "the common good" solutions or if they just end up as another special interest money pit.

At any rate it looks like,

Republican : Libertarian
Democrat : Centrist

At any rate, I hope Libertarians and Centrists grow enough to fuck up the electoral system. I'd rather have "playoffs" than the shit we have been fed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought - The new Centrist Party   Food for thought - The new Centrist Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food for thought - The new Centrist Party
Page 1 of 1