Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids

Go down 
+3
SKIDMARKS
letsallskate
zeke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Empty
PostSubject: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:30 am

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-beating0808apr08,0,954475.story

if i would've even hinted about doing something like this i would be cutting a switch to be used on my ass. america wants to see a decline in crime allow a parent to spank their kids, put the fear of god into the lil shits, how many of us here growing up screwed up and got it with moms hairbrush or wooden spoon and then get again when dad got home with the belt, didn't cause us to grow up and do stuff like there is today. but try telling the tree hugging non meat eating pansy ass state people that.
Back to top Go down
letsallskate
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:32 am

zeke wrote:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-beating0808apr08,0,954475.story

if i would've even hinted about doing something like this i would be cutting a switch to be used on my ass. america wants to see a decline in crime allow a parent to spank their kids, put the fear of god into the lil shits, how many of us here growing up screwed up and got it with moms hairbrush or wooden spoon and then get again when dad got home with the belt, didn't cause us to grow up and do stuff like there is today. but try telling the tree hugging non meat eating pansy ass state people that.

Wow, what a crazy sad thing.
Back to top Go down
SKIDMARKS

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:26 am

Hey as long as the kids feel good about themselves that is all that we care about isn't it. No need to make them do anything that they don't want to, they have rights too ! Just call srs...............
Back to top Go down
letsallskate
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: update to this story   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:40 pm

I found this on fox.

Report: Teens Behind Florida YouTube Attack to Be Charged as Adults
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:44 pm

good deal, guess this means they really are not going to make it to the beach after all
Back to top Go down
3toes
3toes

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:09 pm

Vicious little bitches need to have to spend some serious time someplace that can help them grow up. This was not a school prank it was set up and done on purpose to hurt her, at someone's house, which will also have to pay something back for their little barbie is only 16 which puts them right at the courts mercie.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:49 pm

SKIDMARKS wrote:
Hey as long as the kids feel good about themselves that is all that we care about isn't it. No need to make them do anything that they don't want to, they have rights too ! Just call srs...............

it's pre-meditated assault and battery. conspiracy to commit bodily harm.
throw the book at 'em put them in jail and when they get out , make them pay damages to the girl they beat up. $150.000.00 from each one involved, even the boys standing guard outside
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Shave them bald and put them all in stocks with baskets of rotten tomatos and wooden paddles handy for passerby to use. This incident is just one more result of a feminized culture.
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:28 pm

so is this like two plus two doesn't have to equal 4? it can equal 4, or 44, or 400. because getting the answer right is not nearly as important as making children feel good. lord help us all, I will be the bad parent cause my kids will know not everyone is a winner., that way when the grow up and enter the working world they will be prepared for the harsh reality that this country is not as great as it once was. with politicaly correctness and aclu and al sharptens breathing down every aspect of ones life. ramble ramble ramble could go on typing senslessly but ill try to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:31 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Shave them bald and put them all in stocks with baskets of rotten tomatos and wooden paddles handy for passerby to use this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids 847999 .

In the words of Hedley Lamar from Blazing Saddles...... "Kinky ......."
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:34 pm

LukeTHr wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
Shave them bald and put them all in stocks with baskets of rotten tomatos and wooden paddles handy for passerby to use this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids 847999 .

In the words of Hedley Lamar from Blazing Saddles...... "Kinky ......."

They'd never forget it.
Back to top Go down
kasey

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:29 pm

ABC news is reporting that an employee of Dr. Phil's tv show posted bail for one of the jailed girls.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:53 pm

Dr. Phil is just Oprah's flunkie doing watered down Springer style shows that often feature more Oprahology than legit psychology.
Back to top Go down
kasey

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:06 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Dr. Phil is just Oprah's flunkie doing watered down Springer style shows that often feature more Oprahology than legit psychology.
Ratzilla, are you a psychologist?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:27 pm

kasey wrote:
Ratzilla, are you a psychologist?

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn. If you are wondering how I can judge Dr. Phil, I'm not an automotive engineer either but I can tell when something is making the wrong sound. In "my opinion" having a psychology degree doesn't mean much if you swallowed the swill they teach.

I was sent to psychologists when I was a teen for getting in trouble at school. They all thought they knew what I was thinking, but they didn't. Some may have good intent, and I think Phil probably does for the most part. But they lean towards advancing the current social programming trends instead of reality in alot of cases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids   this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is why parents should be allowed to discipline kids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: