Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

at least Lorena Bobbitt used a knife....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

at least Lorena Bobbitt used a knife.... Empty
PostSubject: at least Lorena Bobbitt used a knife....   at least Lorena Bobbitt used a knife.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:30 pm

It's a good thing this was only a kiss.... talk about being painful.... I mean , dang woman, thats just wrong......

Woman 'bit off' partner's tongue
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: at least Lorena Bobbitt used a knife....   at least Lorena Bobbitt used a knife.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:50 am

She's a freak.

I actually thought this thread might be about the remake of "Last House on the Left" that is coming out next Friday. I won't divulge the plot, but in the original movie, a woman bites the main bad guy's dick off and spits it in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: at least Lorena Bobbitt used a knife....   at least Lorena Bobbitt used a knife.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Saw a story just like this here in the states about 3 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at least Lorena Bobbitt used a knife....   at least Lorena Bobbitt used a knife.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at least Lorena Bobbitt used a knife....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: The Quirky News Section-
Jump to: