Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Planned Parenthood criminal activity.

Go down 
+15
Degeneration X
nobodysbusiness
fescue
nitromaxx98
SlumberGirl
slickjay12
Bighead
lowrider
slider
lisav
LukeTHr
suzyj
Owlg8tr
Justoo
Ratzilla
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Empty
PostSubject: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:00 am

Ok, I want to know something. If you encourage a minor to take place in an illegal act, you are going to be in trouble. If you furnish that minor with the means to break the law you are in more trouble. If a kid asks you to buy them cigarettes, or beer you are breaking the law if you provide those substances.

So why the hell can a girl who is not 16 and cannot legally consent to sex in this state go to Planned Parenthood without her parents knowledge and obtain birth control pills? In the state of KS a child who is 13 or 14 cannot legally consent to sex with anyone. So these adults at Planned Parenthood are encouraging an illegal act by giving the pill to girls under 16.

This crap needs to stop. I don't give a damn if it helps prevent unwanted teen births. If you are going to pass laws that say someone under a certain age cannot do something, you cannot turn around and encourage that illegal act by passing out the pill or anything else to encourage illegal activities, and especially without even having the parents consent.

Everyone keeps asking why kids are sexually active so early nowdays, but why not? When a junior high aged girl can go get the pill without even telling her parents it seems like a green light.

Yeah, I've heard all the crap about how kids are going to do it anyways so let's let them be safe. But I can't offer my home as a safe place to get drunk to minors without facing charges so giving them the means to screw like bunnies isn't any different.

If a doctor in KS treats a 14 year old girl and finds she is pregnant that doctor must report it to the authorities regardless of who got her that way because this state sees sex at that age as an act of child abuse. So how can Planned Parenthood legally support that act?
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:34 am

Sounds like aiding a bedding to me.
Back to top Go down
Owlg8tr
Rookie
Rookie
Owlg8tr

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:16 am

I use to have a dog, is that okay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:02 am

Its called stimulus.
Back to top Go down
Owlg8tr
Rookie
Rookie
Owlg8tr

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:53 am

I thought "stimulus" was what Nancy Pelosi and harry Reid thought was good for us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:58 am

Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Alfiemain_735878a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Planned Parenthood criminal activity. HangerChromeThree
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:08 pm

makes no sense at all to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:10 pm

What makes no sense?
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:13 pm

why our state thinks they have the right to allow birth control pills to be handed out to minors without their parents knowledge or permission
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:18 pm

What, exactly is wrong with the practice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Planned Parenthood criminal activity. 58289
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:42 pm

The schools can't give an aspirin to a kid without parental consent. And mike, your coat hanger is not a good point because the law is the point here. If you cannot legally give a kid meds under any other circumstances without parental consent you shouldn't be able to in this case. And if a doctor must report an underage pregnancy because of the illegality of underage sex then it seems to me that Planned Parenthood should have to report minors who engage in the same activities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Planned Parenthood is a not school. Handing out birth control pills does not make a girl pregnant, which must be reported by a Doctor. Birth control comes in other forms than the pill. Is it birth control that is objectionable? or is it that the pills are like medication? Beer and cigarettes are illegal for minors to possess, by legislation enacted by your state and federal representatives. Whereas If a medication is perscribed by an authorized physician it is legal. And I suppose the same Governmental officials that perscribe illegal acts also per scribe legal acts i.e. birth control perscription.
Back to top Go down
lisav
Rookie
Rookie
lisav

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:13 pm

I agree Ratzilla. Although it is a double edged sword. I knew a young girl a while back who was sexually active, she was 13. Her mother refused to believe that the girl even held hands with anyone, let alone had sex. I took her to Planned Parenthood where she had some counseling along with receiving birth control. Of course abstinence is the only sure fire way to prevent unwanted pregnancy or disease, but sex is all in the kids' faces all the time. Raging hormones and parents that are in total denial about their offspring really is not a good mix. By the way, the girl is now 25, married for 3 years and just gave birth to her first child. She sent me a 'thank you' in the birth announcement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Taking another persons child to planned parenthood w/o parental consent opens up a whole nother can of worms.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:40 pm

lisa- I hope you weren't friends with the parents , beacuse after that stab in the back , I would be surprised if you were still considered a friend by them afterward
Back to top Go down
lisav
Rookie
Rookie
lisav

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:58 pm

I was not a friend of the parents. I tried to talk with the mother before hand, she threw me out of her house. It was not a revenge thing, I just have a thing about 13 year old girls getting pregnant.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:06 pm

nothing like someone that sticks their nose into someone elses business even when they know what the parents position on it is and work against the parents and undermine the parental authority. no wonder this country is in such a fucking mess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:07 pm

There is the shot I was waiting on!

I knew it was comming, too, lol. Is it the only one tho? Wish I had a ten foot stick.
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:22 pm

I would damn sure rather have someone who would go out of their way like Lisa to do some pro-active then to set on their ass and no nothing until after the fact! It is bad enough that this mother's 13 year old was having sex, but for her mother to do absolutely nothing to protect her child from getting pregnant at that age is the real crime. What was her mother going to do, set around and wait until she was pregnant to do anything about her promiscuity?

At least Lisa had the brains to go and actually try and help the child, I seriously doubt it did her any harm to be at the least educated about keeping herself from becoming yet another statistic with an unwanted pregnancy or worse, a life threathening STD.
Back to top Go down
Owlg8tr
Rookie
Rookie
Owlg8tr

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:25 pm

whatever you do, hate all you can....cause I don't think you can hate when you is dead.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:31 pm

yeah and what about parents that are doing everything they can to protect their kid that has gone wild on them and someone undermines THE PARENTAL AUTHORITY by going and doing this behind the parents back. Trust me, the kids are well aware of everything they are gonna hear in the little lecture they get at Planned Parenthood, but they think they know better, even tho we know they don't, and they do what they want to anyway. The kids know how to play the game and all this does is help them do it. Not all parents just sit back and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Owlg8tr wrote:
whatever you do, hate all you can....cause I don't think you can hate when you is dead.

Planned Parenthood criminal activity. 912833
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Luke, I have to say I'm with you on this one, completely. I don't care what the justification is, you don't do that kind of thing with someone else's child.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Would it be any worse if Social Services took the child to Planned Parenthood to be put on contraception? The whole root of the problem is what the Parent wasn't doing for her own child .... that is the criminal part of the equation.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:45 pm

mikecc wrote:
Planned Parenthood is a not school. Handing out birth control pills does not make a girl pregnant, which must be reported by a Doctor. Birth control comes in other forms than the pill. Is it birth control that is objectionable? or is it that the pills are like medication? Beer and cigarettes are illegal for minors to possess, by legislation enacted by your state and federal representatives. Whereas If a medication is perscribed by an authorized physician it is legal. And I suppose the same Governmental officials that perscribe illegal acts also per scribe legal acts i.e. birth control perscription.

First off mike, I assume you mean "prescription". And even an EMT in an emergency must assume that the parent would wish their child to be treated for it to be legal for them to do so. And neither they, nor a physician can administer medications without parental consent just because a child asks for them. That's asking for trouble. And for Planned Parenthood to assume a parent would want their child on birth control pills without their permission is wrong in many ways.

No mike, handing out birth control pills does not make a girl pregnant. But handing them beer doesn't make them drunk either. The point here isn't possession of the pill either, it's giving a medication without parental knowledge or consent, and the fact that sex by a child under 16 is illegal even if with another minor. So by giving birth control pills the state is actually condoning illegal activity by the child.

And while there are stupid parents out there, it does not warrant telling every kid it's ok to have sex behind their parents backs with the secret assistance of Planned Parenthood and that is exactly the message they are getting. As for STD's, the pill does not prevent that and the kids don't need anyone handing out medications to learn that. All giving out the pill says is hey kids, have fun.

The bottom line is that the legal age of consent in Kansas is 16 and no one under that age can legally consent. Therefore handing that 13 year old birth control pills is no different than handing them keys to a car and saying it's ok if they want to drive it. Planned Parenthood is not only condoning, but aiding minors to commit an illegal act and that's all there is to it.

lisav wrote:
I was not a friend of the parents. I tried to talk with the mother before hand, she threw me out of her house. It was not a revenge thing, I just have a thing about 13 year old girls getting pregnant.

And I have a thing about government telling a 13 year old it's ok to screw whether their parents approve or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Birth control pills say right on the box that they don't prevent STDs.

Its not up to anyone to take anothers child to get birth control just because they assumed a child was having sex. ESPECIALLY agin the parents wishes.

Being pregnant at any age is not a crime.

Bottom line is the way you get raised. The environment you are brought up in. Ethnic traditions and beliefs also come into play. It was not too many years ago that at 13 you were getting married and running a household. Some parts of the world this still rings true. If a 13 year old child wants to have sex, or do anything for that matter, they can. There is not a single thing you can do about it, because of all the lawyers and judges and social workers who fill their work week with the children of the poor. Poor people cannot afford lawyers to defend child in need of care cases. So these children can get out of your control and into a foster home, then its party time, plus foster parents who run them kids thru like they are on a conveyor belt collecting large sums monthly from the state. Churning out little criminals and little sluts so as they age they can continue to contribute to the job security of the people that run the system. Go up to the court house and see how they have made this into a Cottage Industry. Everybody knows someone who has, or has had the state take children out of the household for nothing more than the generation of funds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Ratzilla wrote:

No mike, handing out birth control pills does not make a girl pregnant. But handing them beer doesn't make them drunk either. The point here isn't possession of the pill either, it's giving a medication without parental knowledge or consent, and the fact that sex by a child under 16 is illegal even if with another minor. So by giving birth control pills the state is actually condoning illegal activity by the child.

Handing out birth control pills is legal, by law. Handing out beer is illegal, by law. Apples and oranges.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:05 pm

mike, You are missing the point. The government has made it legal to give kids the pill to commit a sexual act that is NOT legal. Why can't that sink in?

Being pregnant is not a crime, but the sexual act that causes it is illegal if said child is under 16. That is the law. You know 150 years ago men in their 50's could marry girls that were 12, but that is not the law now. And just because kids do have sex is not grounds to give them assistance in doing so.

You may see Planned Parenthood as a way for kids to be safer, but the girls I know of who have gone there for the pill are just trying to hide their sex from mom and dad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:09 pm

The birth control pill is not a contributing factor to a sexual act. At any age. Unless I been doing it wrong.

Giving a birth control pill to a child is, agian I say, legal. Which by definition is "right". Depriving the child of a birth control pill is illegal, which by definition is "wrong"

Its the parent that is at fault for the child having sex, not the birth control pill.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Oh give me a freakin break. What law says it's illegal not to give a kid the pill? The current law says it's illegal for a child under 16 in Kansas to have sex, and that is that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:21 pm

What law says its legal to give a child birth control? How does taking birth control equate to a sexual act? Ingesting a pill is not sex.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:24 pm

mikecc wrote:
Depriving the child of a birth control pill is illegal, which by definition is "wrong"

Once again, where do you get this info?
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Some Doctors prescribe Birth Control pills to adolesent girls to help control extreme cases of Acne, has nothing to do with whether the child is having sex just that the drugs associated with them helps contol it's outbreaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:27 pm

If it is mandated by law access to birth control pills, denying access is illegal.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Then there'd be no need for Planned Parenthood to give the pill mike. If it's illegal not to give a kid the pill then their parents could not refuse, but I don't see any parents getting in legal trouble for saying no to the request.

Slider.... Any doctor prescribing the pill to a kid for acne is going to be advising the parents before they do so. That's entirely different.
Back to top Go down
lowrider
Rookie
Rookie
lowrider

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Don't know if each state is different but do know that some states abide by what they call the Mature Minor Doctrine. I believe what states are trying to say is that if a person is of the age that they understand the possible consequences of treatment and also of no treatment there are certain areas where parents are not involved. To me it's all bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:39 pm

That's my whole argument lowrider. The state is saying a kid can commit an illegal act whether the parent likes it or not. They would not be giving out birth control pills to minors if they didn't think they'd be having sex, and by KS law that is not legal till age 16.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Point of information:

So providing the child with anyother method of contraception is ok, so long as it does not invole medication?

Planned Parenthood criminal activity. 080000-diaphragmPlanned Parenthood criminal activity. 080000-female-condomPlanned Parenthood criminal activity. 080000-Sponge
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:45 pm

It's hiding it from the parents that's the big problem mike. That and the fact that they are just knuckling under.

So if kids say they really feel like beating the crap out of other kids and stealing their lunch should we just foam pad all the kids so it doesn't hurt so much? This attitude of they're gonna do it so we're gonna help even if the parents object is what sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:26 pm

So its not the fact that the child can go get the medication,and its not the fact that the medication is birth control, its the fact of them doing it secretly that is the rub?

So.......

Ratzilla wrote:
Ok, I want to know something. If you encourage a minor to take place in an illegal act, you are going to be in trouble. If you furnish that minor with the means to break the law you are in more trouble. If a kid asks you to buy them cigarettes, or beer you are breaking the law if you provide those substances.

So why the hell can a girl who is not 16 and cannot legally consent to sex in this state go to Planned Parenthood without her parents knowledge and obtain birth control pills? In the state of KS a child who is 13 or 14 cannot legally consent to sex with anyone. So these adults at Planned Parenthood are encouraging an illegal act by giving the pill to girls under 16.

This crap needs to stop. I don't give a damn if it helps prevent unwanted teen births. If you are going to pass laws that say someone under a certain age cannot do something, you cannot turn around and encourage that illegal act by passing out the pill or anything else to encourage illegal activities, and especially without even having the parents consent.

Everyone keeps asking why kids are sexually active so early nowdays, but why not? When a junior high aged girl can go get the pill without even telling her parents it seems like a green light.

Yeah, I've heard all the crap about how kids are going to do it anyways so let's let them be safe. But I can't offer my home as a safe place to get drunk to minors without facing charges so giving them the means to screw like bunnies isn't any different.

If a doctor in KS treats a 14 year old girl and finds she is pregnant that doctor must report it to the authorities regardless of who got her that way because this state sees sex at that age as an act of child abuse. So how can Planned Parenthood legally support that act?

Kinda boils down to this:

Quote :
Ok, I want to know something. Why the hell can a girl go to Planned Parenthood without her parents knowledge and obtain birth control pills?

a junior high aged girl can go get the pill without even telling her parents.

Which we can then eliminate the "birth control" and just call it a certain type of medication, which it is, Also, I assume that they don't neccessarily HAVE to go to Planned Parenthood. Ergo:

Quote :
Ok, I want to know something. Why the hell can a girl go to a Medical Professional, and, without her parents knowledge to obtain a certain type of medication?

a junior high aged girl can go get the medication without even telling her parents.

Now since the rub is not obtaining the medication, but in the fact that they do it without parental permission, lets do this.....

Quote :
Ok, I want to know something. Why the hell can a girl go to a Medical Professional, without her parents knowledge?

A junior high aged girl can go to a Medical Professional without even telling her parents.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:23 pm

mike there is a problem with the kid getting it without the parents knowledge. Hell you can't even buy SPRAY PAINT at walmart without being 18. So why is the pill allowed to be so easily available to a 13-14 yr old? the medication planned parenthood is handing out is NOT being done for acne control. You can substitute words all you want, it doesn't change the fact that on one hand the state says it is illegal to have sex with the teen, yet they give that same girl free private access to the pill. Hell, the parents don't even have access to the records from planned parenthood without the teens permission. Now if the parents are doing what they deem as responsible and are trying to get the child under control, it doesn't help when they are being undermined by this stupid law. Where are the parents rights??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:33 pm

The right to provide birth control lays with the state, by law, it is not a parental right. It is also by law that you cannot buy spray paint at WalMart unless you are over 18. One has no connection with the other. The pill is allowed to be so easily available to a 13-14 yr old by order of the state who has the right to say, not the parent, by law. States Right. Planned Parenthood is only one outlet of many. Any doctors office is covered by the same legislation.

Is it the medication aspect, or the birth control aspect? There are other forms of contraception that does not invole prescription (thx Ratz) meds, also available from many places.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Have you ever had a teenage daughter?
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Ratzilla- do you reckon it should be illegal to hand out paper cups to minors? I mean... they might put beer in those cups.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Just because a girl is given birth control does not when she is going to rush out and spread her legs for the first person she sees. I realize that hormones run rampant but I believe that through proper child rearing the urges can be managed.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:21 am

We just had a conversation about kids having sex so early the other day at work. We were thinking because it's introduced at school in elementary school could be why. My parents didn't discuss sex at my house when I was a kid at all. I had sex education when I was in 6th grade, I had sex at what I consider a young age. So, in turn I made sure when ever my kids asked me questions, I gave them just enough information for their age. When my daughter started seriously dating a guy (closely guarded) and was going to go to the prom, yeah, I had major concerns. We talked for weeks and decided that she needed to go to Planned Parenthood to get all the facts presented to her and get on birth control. It was not permission to have sex by any means, but I wanted to ensure my 16 year old did not get pregnant. She could have went up there by herself to get them without my consent, I was just glad that she was close enough to me to be able to assist her with the decision. I don't care very much about Planned Parenthood's role in little girl's lives, but with the assistance of a concerned parent, it can be beneficial.

When I was 15 I got on birth control with the assistance of Planned Parenthood, without parental consent. I got married at 16, with mom's and judge's consent. I didn't have my first child until I was all most 20.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:46 am

No excuse for lack of involvement in your childs life. Kids will always get away with stuff that parents will probabally never know. I did, my son does, and so did all of you. However, what they do get away with or think they do is up to the individual parent. What is missing these days, in large, is a sense of responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood criminal activity.   Planned Parenthood criminal activity. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planned Parenthood criminal activity.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next