Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

KANSAS~~~filming for DVD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

KANSAS~~~filming for DVD Empty
PostSubject: KANSAS~~~filming for DVD   KANSAS~~~filming for DVD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Feb. 7th. at White Concert Hall, Washburn University, Topeka.

Ticket info.

*tickets are pricey!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: KANSAS~~~filming for DVD   KANSAS~~~filming for DVD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:45 pm

They have to be, limited number of seats in the Washburn University Venue plus they have to pay for several days of hall rental for all of the Orchestra and Video shoot rehearsals. Not to mention the Production costs for the Audio/Video recording. I've been to several of the past Orchestra shows, they are well worth the money.

The Golden Circle seats, the most expensive gets you a seat at the full blown rehearsal show the night before, a meet and greet with the band and a bunch of other goodies to go along with that package ticket price. There are going to be guest appearances from former members of Kansas (Kerry Livgren, Robbie Steinhardt etc) during this shows taping.

The same thing applied for the Live DVD "Device, Voice, Drum" from a couple of years ago in Atlanta. The seating was even more limited for that taping, a great show and DVD. This one should be another one for the guys from Topeka.

Last edited by slider on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: KANSAS~~~filming for DVD   KANSAS~~~filming for DVD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:21 pm

I'd love to go, but I'm not going by myself (it's daddy/daughter date night at our grade school, so the hubs is busy).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KANSAS~~~filming for DVD   KANSAS~~~filming for DVD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KANSAS~~~filming for DVD
Page 1 of 1