Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Kc Griefs...........

Go down 
+8
dz724
alg8tr
Degeneration X
jessks75
The Other One
fescue
chiefsfan
slickjay12
12 posters
AuthorMessage
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Kc Griefs........... Empty
PostSubject: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Have fired Hermie today

FIRED
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:49 pm

I am not surprised. Maybe we will get Shanahan! Wink
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:52 pm

chiefsfan wrote:
I am not surprised. Maybe we will get Shanahan! Wink

Todd Haly(sp) from Arizona is seen as the lead man for the job
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:58 pm

As long as we start winning, I am fine with it!
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:01 pm

chiefsfan wrote:
As long as we start winning but still losing to the Raiders, I am fine with it!
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:15 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
chiefsfan wrote:
As long as we start winning but still losing to the Raiders, I am fine with it!
actually as long as we kick the shit out of the faders I am fine with it! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Total B.S.!!!!! He was rebuilding thru the draft. Atleast he isnt a white male construction worker, then he woulda really been screwed.

Last edited by mikecc on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Semantics)
Back to top Go down
fescue
Rookie
Rookie
fescue

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Maybe they can get Jon Gruden
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:19 am

mikecc wrote:
white male construction worker

fescue wrote:
Jon Gruden
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:21 am

mikecc wrote:
Total B.S.!!!!! He was rebuilding thru the draft.

Haven't they been rebuilding since 1972?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:19 pm

1st year in Arrowhead. I always liked Arrowhead. Too bad they can never do any good there.
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:46 pm

fescue wrote:
Maybe they can get Jon Gruden

oh LA-LA, Id watch the Chefs then!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:17 am

The Chiefs have hired Todd Haley. I don't know if this was a wise move on their part. I will put my faith in Pioli and hope this is for the best. Its hard to believe that the AFC West will have 3 new coaches going into 2009. It will be an interesting season. Until then though bring on the KC Royals because its baseball time!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:55 pm

BRONCOS 44 CHEFS 13

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:27 am

After what little I have seen today I think TMP Marian's football team could beat the Chiefs. They just plain suck. A couple of my friends who are bronco fans were at the game today. They said toward the end of the game it was mainly bronco fans that were left outside of the few drunken Chief fans in the stands. I was hoping that by the end of the season Todd Haley's plan would be working and the Chiefs would at least be a .500 team. After today I wonder if Haley is the answer but i guess time will tell next month when the season is over.
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:43 am

How did Herm say it? We are rebuilding?... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:41 am

I think Todd's plan has shown that it is working at points during the season. Mainly when they actually come to PLAY. Cassel couldn't shake his case of the F ups today, and it cost the Chiefs. They've got to figure out how to dig themselves out of a slide, just as they have to figure out how to not give it away when they're on a roll. Don't get me wrong, I don't claim to be a cheifs fan, but I'm married to one. He's not sold on Todd either, but I like his no-nonsense approach. He understands what it takes to make a winning football team, they just aren't one... yet. We could make a laundry list of excuses, but it all comes down to attitude, and today they didn't come to play (IMO).
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:14 am

Nebraska vs the Griefs ...... could be the only scoreless tie in the history of Football.

Do the Griefs play the Cleveland Browns this year, they could call it the "Draft Pickbowl" to see who wins the first pick.

Good excuse to drink lots of beer and consume lots of brats out in the parking lot.
Less punishment for the faithful Griefs fans less to only have to listen to the pummeling than to actually have to see it happening.

Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:18 am

slider wrote:
Nebraska vs the Griefs ...... could be the only scoreless tie in the history of Football.

Do the Griefs play the Cleveland Browns this year, they could call it the "Draft Pickbowl" to see who wins the first pick.

Good excuse to drink lots of beer and consume lots of brats out in the parking lot.
Less punishment for the faithful Griefs fans less to only have to listen to the pummeling than to actually have to see it happening.

Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910 Kc Griefs........... 364910

That's funny! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:30 am

Actually the chiefs play the Browns dec. 20 at Arrowhead. Definetely going to be a shitter game to watch.
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:58 am

Yeah, I watched the game and saw allot of good things. I most enjoyed the Giants game...I hate the cowboys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
crutch51
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
crutch51

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Saints,all the way... KC sucks....
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:19 pm

crutch51 wrote:
Saints,all the way... KC sucks....

New Orleans showed some vulnerability on Sunday that a team with the right talent could exploit. Trouble is, all the teams with that kind of talent are in the AFC.

Favre looked like he's doing his late season fade again.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Rookie
Rookie
Oz

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Poor Chiefs...at least they won more games than they did last year.

Go COLTS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kc Griefs...........   Kc Griefs........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kc Griefs...........
Page 1 of 1