Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

God Prefers Atheists

Go down 
+12
slickjay12
BigBadBeast
Samwitty
SciFi
Roadstar
Justoo
SlumberGirl
Degeneration X
nitromaxx98
Ratzilla
CelticDragon
Rog
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-03-27

God Prefers Atheists Empty
PostSubject: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:23 am

God Prefers Atheists Wiggles477a

God Prefers Atheists Wiggles477b

Laughing
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:45 am

Beautiful!! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Sounds logical. I've heard the argument made that an Atheist would not know right from wrong if not for religion, but that's rediculous. A boy raised by apes would know it feels bad to be stolen from or poked with a stick. And anyone who observes animals that live in groups can see they protect and care for their own, and even others. I doubt the male gorilla who protected the small boy after he fell in the enclosure at a zoo learned his compassion from sunday school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
A boy raised by apes would know it feels bad to be stolen from or poked with a stick.

A reaction to physical stimulus is not the same as a moral decision, i.e. right vs. wrong. Also the idea of something being stolen is derived from some kind of a moral grounds.

Quit comparing apples to pumpkins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
And anyone who observes animals that live in groups can see they protect and care for their own, and even others.

I suppose this does not apply to my Guppy tank, where if the young fry are not protected, they get ate by the larger adults. Mice are also cannibalistic, as are chimpanzees.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:35 pm

mikecc wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
A boy raised by apes would know it feels bad to be stolen from or poked with a stick.

A reaction to physical stimulus is not the same as a moral decision, i.e. right vs. wrong. Also the idea of something being stolen is derived from some kind of a moral grounds.

You confuse morality with common sense. I know it would hurt to be poked with a stick so I don't do it to others. I know I don't want someone to take what I have so I don't take theirs. If I see they need what I have and I can spare it, I may offer it to them just because I can relate to how it would feel to be in need. If someone needs religion to teach them that, they aren't very bright.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:53 pm

mikecc wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
And anyone who observes animals that live in groups can see they protect and care for their own, and even others.

I suppose this does not apply to my Guppy tank, where if the young fry are not protected, they get ate by the larger adults. Mice are also cannibalistic, as are chimpanzees.

Man has also been cannibalistic. Why did the Downer Party resort to cannibalism since they were very likely highly moral God fearing individuals back then? And it's rare among chimpanzees. Guppys show no signs of communal support for one another, and mice aren't really communal beyond the single family unit which ends as the young mature.

Why does a dog rush in to help a family member being attacked? Why would my cats team up to attack a possum that got too close to some kittens? Why will a cat or dog look after another that is injured like the dog that pulled another one out of traffic after it was hit? When I was very sick in the early 90's why did my tomcat who normally spent most of his time outdoors stay on my bed almost constantly until I got better? Did they read the bible?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
You confuse morality with common sense. I know it would hurt to be poked with a stick so I don't do it to others. I know I don't want someone to take what I have so I don't take theirs. If I see they need what I have and I can spare it, I may offer it to them just because I can relate to how it would feel to be in need. If someone needs religion to teach them that, they aren't very bright.

Matthew 7:12
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:17 pm

I hate to break it to you mike, but no hand reached from the clouds and wrote that. Funny how man didn't kill and eat each other into extinction before some ancient scribes invented the great sky man to tell them not to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:18 pm

wrote what?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:25 pm

mikecc wrote:
wrote what?

Matthew 7:12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:26 pm

God inspires man.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 pm

So you are saying that if you had no god you'd eat your offspring and rape your mother? You really need religion to teach you not to do that? Or could it be that we, as well as many animals just have more ability to reason than a guppy?

But then again, if we were like guppies and could have a hundred offspring in a few months time and someone crowded us all together in a small space we might eat them too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Where did mother raping come into the picture? Do you got some issues that you need to get off your chest?

What about father rapers? What about all them other Group W guys?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:32 pm

Well mike, I just figured anyone who'd eat their kids would rape anything in their way. And my mother is 82 anyway so it'd just be too gross.
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:34 am

mikecc wrote:
God inspires man.

To kill other men by ordination of what might be?

mike mike mike... scratch a man wrote that book. a man with an agenda wrote that book. You know there was an agenda because their were more than one of "them" and they "Sat down" to do it, concerted effort. it has been edited for content. it has been translated and retranslated differently. wrong and ridiculous, often times woefully so. Its peter pan!!
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:54 am

Psalm 49
13 This is the fate of those who trust in themselves,
and of their followers, who approve their sayings.
14 Like sheep they are destined for the grave,
and death will feed on them.
The upright will rule over them in the morning;
their forms will decay in the grave,
far from their princely mansions.
15 But God will redeem my life from the grave;
he will surely take me to himself.
16 Do not be overawed when a man grows rich,
when the splendor of his house increases;
17 for he will take nothing with him when he dies,
his splendor will not descend with him.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:16 pm

But, God will take away all woes if only we believe in him? If this is the case, why are so many who believe in him, allowed by him, to encounter said woes in the first place? scratch
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:07 pm

My Evangelist stepmother had a friend with MS. Listening to them talk about it was an extravaganza of stupidity the likes of which I've rarely encountered. She was being tested, they'd say. She was burdened with a deadly crippling disease because God said he knew she could endure it because her faith was strong and she'd be rewarded 1000 fold for her courage in heaven.

What a concept. I am your God. I shall put great suffering upon you because of your devotion to me. What friggin morons. I'm sure she's dead now. Hope she enjoyed suffering for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:12 pm

No Ratz she's not suffering she living in the heaven's above looking down on you and cursing you for making fun of her "Gawd".
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
No Ratz she's not suffering she living in the heaven's above looking down on you and cursing you for making fun of her "Gawd".

I'm not making fun of her god. I'm making fun of her stupid ass. My guess is that she's been dead a good 15 or 20 years and that the best thing she could be is one great Halloween prop.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:46 pm

The mother-in-law was watching one of them TV preacher dudes one day. He said the reason men were so grouchy to their women was because they don't have their food ready when they wanted it and they were hungry. I just about spit out my Pepsi on that one! She said, well, I think it's true and I never thought of it before like that. I just looked at her and said, Um, they don't know where the freaking kitchen is or something?? This coming from a woman who used to wash and comb her husband's hair. God Prefers Atheists 912833
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Hunger is god's way of telling you to cook.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:59 pm

I don't care if women don't cook for me. Wearing very short shorts alot and reminding me when the beer gets low would be fine though. Someone that actually likes cleaning the house would be good too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:12 pm

God Prefers Atheists Burma-Old-Woman-Drinking-tea Gotcha covered. Experienced at housekeeping and will wear shorts if you tell her to.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:53 pm

I'd hate to deprive you of her justoo.
Back to top Go down
Roadstar
Rookie
Rookie
Roadstar

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Degeneration X wrote:

I'm not making fun of her god. I'm making fun of her stupid ass. My guess is that she's been dead a good 15 or 20 years and that the best thing she could be is one great Halloween prop.

Making fun of someone with a disease is so much fun isn't it. ?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:30 am

I was polite and sympathetic in her presence. But she thought her great loving god was torturing her because he knew her faith was strong enough to handle it and by passing the tests of misery her wonderful sky man bestowed upon her she'd be handsomely rewarded in the afterlife. That's no less rediculous and amusing as if she'd said she believed pink beagles from Jupuiter were going to come down and lay paws upon her to heal her.

The holier than thou folk think it's pretty amusing to tell a non believer how god is punishing them when they fall on hard times. Like those holy bozos who say 9/11 is America's punishment for being sexually immoral when they know damn well it's our greed, support of Israel, and storm trooper diplomacy that really causes the hate for America.

No Roadstar, it's not her diseased body I make fun of. It's her absurd belief that her creator will give her whatever the Christian equivalent of 70 virgins and a herd of goats is for being a good sport and continuing to praise him while taking the royal butt screwing he chose to test her with.
Back to top Go down
Roadstar
Rookie
Rookie
Roadstar

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:21 am

Sure , whatever, why don't you just make fun of the size of her but like you did someone else.
Would you say that to her face ? or her Family ?
Back to top Go down
Roadstar
Rookie
Rookie
Roadstar

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:36 am

Ratzilla wrote:
mikecc wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

refresher course in ratzilla 101
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: sence   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:43 am

Quote :
="Roadstar Sure , whatever, why don't you just make fun of the size of her but like you did someone else.
He said that he was polite and sympathetic in her presence. Isn't that enough?
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:35 am

Roadstar wrote:
Sure , whatever, why don't you just make fun of the size of her but like you did someone else.

I am relatively sure if she has/had a large butt that she was aware of it. She was also aware that people would make fun of it. Given this knowledge, she had to choices. Change it or accept it and move on. The same applies to those of us who have no ass. we face the same choices.

As far as if one would say it to the person's face, that would depend on the relationship you have with the person and their attitude.

Remember, life is too short to sweat the small stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Roadstar wrote:

Hmmmm, I have scanned my available memory and I cannot recall ever making fun of the size of anyone's conjunction. Or did they use it as a preposition? Oh well, regardless of how it was used, you may feel free to make fun of my big BUT. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:10 pm

By the way Roadstar.... While I never made rude comments to the woman and treated her respectfully, my stepmommie dearest being the good Christian at all times did make sure she informed her friend with MS that I was a nonbeliever who would be going to hell while I sat there trying to be sociable.

They both looked at me like I was a leper while I spent the remainder of the visit in her home sitting quietly listening to their constant drivel with every other sentence followed by exclamations of halleluha praise the Lord, so I really couldn't care less what anyone thinks of my comments here.
Back to top Go down
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Wasn't Hitler one of God's preferred atheists ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:21 pm

Hitler used the same "God is on our side" speeches most war mongers do.
Back to top Go down
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:36 pm

My age it means less
The country I come from
Is called the Midwest
I's taught and brought up there
The laws to abide
And that land that I live in
Has God on its side.

Oh the history books tell it
They tell it so well
The cavalries charged
The Indians fell
The cavalries charged
The Indians died
Oh the country was young
With God on its side.

Oh the Spanish-American
War had its day
And the Civil War too
Was soon laid away
And the names of the heroes
I's made to memorize
With guns in their hands
And God on their side.

Oh the First World War, boys
It closed out its fate
The reason for fighting
I never got straight
But I learned to accept it
Accept it with pride
For you don't count the dead
When God's on your side.

When the Second World War
Came to an end
We forgave the Germans
And we were friends
Though they murdered six million
In the ovens they fried
The Germans now too
Have God on their side.

I've learned to hate Russians
All through my whole life
If another war starts
It's them we must fight
To hate them and fear them
To run and to hide
And accept it all bravely
With God on my side.

But now we got weapons
Of the chemical dust
If fire them we're forced to
Then fire them we must
One push of the button
And a shot the world wide
And you never ask questions
When God's on your side.

In a many dark hour
I've been thinkin' about this
That Jesus Christ
Was betrayed by a kiss
But I can't think for you
You'll have to decide
Whether Judas Iscariot
Had God on his side.

So now as I'm leavin'
I'm weary as Hell
The confusion I'm feelin'
Ain't no tongue can tell
The words fill my head
And fall to the floor
If God's on our side
He'll stop the next war.

With God On Our Side
by Bob Dylan
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
BigBadBeast
Rookie
Rookie
BigBadBeast

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:55 pm

To all the monotheists out there, or believer's in general -

When you can explain to me why you have discredited every diety other than your own, you will have an understanding as to why I don't believe in yours.

And now, my rant against the Xians...

Look out believers. We athiests are here and in greater numbers than you could ever know. Long gone are the days of blind faith in our world. The "sky man" is becoming harder and more ludicrous to believe in as our populous becomes more intelligent and informed as generations pass.

Think about it, every "good christian" I know thinks that scientologists are whacked out but really, on analysis of beliefs, christianity is far more fucked than scientology has even fathomed.

Christianity is a highjacked religion.

Horus the comparisons actually number in the hundreds on further research.

Mithra is another one whose comparisons go into the hundreds.

Both of these religious icons are far older than christ.

I am constantly appalled by people who have deep intellect and understanding of things common and complex but still cite a higher power as being responsible for not only their creation but their fiscal, emotional and family status in their community and world.

Last edited by BigBadBeast on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:04 am

Welcome BBB from a fellow athieist
Back to top Go down
DHM
DHM

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:57 am

/me raises hand

Atheist here too... when I'm not practicing Pastafarianism that is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:04 am

I think we are an experiment by some alien life form. It reminds me of just how our own scientists breed, create, and cage up lesser life forms for study. It'd explain everything.

I also believe I'll have a nice double hopped India Pale Ale since it's the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Owlg8tr
Rookie
Rookie
Owlg8tr

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:40 pm

I just, believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:56 pm

BigBadBeast wrote:
To all the monotheists out there, or believer's in general -

When you can explain to me why you have discredited every diety other than your own, you will have an understanding as to why I don't believe in yours.

And now, my rant against the Xians...

Look out believers. We athiests are here and in greater numbers than you could ever know. Long gone are the days of blind faith in our world. The "sky man" is becoming harder and more ludicrous to believe in as our populous becomes more intelligent and informed as generations pass.

Think about it, every "good christian" I know thinks that scientologists are whacked out but really, on analysis of beliefs, christianity is far more fucked than scientology has even fathomed.

Christianity is a highjacked religion.

Horus the comparisons actually number in the hundreds on further research.

Mithra is another one whose comparisons go into the hundreds.

Both of these religious icons are far older than christ.

I am constantly appalled by people who have deep intellect and understanding of things common and complex but still cite a higher power as being responsible for not only their creation but their fiscal, emotional and family status in their community and world.

You ain't gonna fit in around Hays.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:04 pm

He will fit in quite well with a few of us on the site. Damn I almost feel like having a church service tonight.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Been awhile.

Will we also be having conception?
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Only if it's Immaculate! God Prefers Atheists 673577
Back to top Go down
Owlg8tr
Rookie
Rookie
Owlg8tr

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Next time make sure to remind me not to give out no positive vibes an shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
BigBadBeast
Rookie
Rookie
BigBadBeast

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:02 am

Bighead wrote:

I'm already used to living in a christian nation. I'm sure I'll do just fine.
The only thing that really bugs me is when people assume your one of them or try to recruit you for their church. Even then I'm pretty tactful. I wish I could be more blunt but that is what the interwebs is for.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:15 am

BigBadBeast wrote:
Bighead wrote:

The only thing that really bugs me is when people assume your one of them or try to recruit you for their church. Even then I'm pretty tactful. I wish I could be more blunt but that is what the interwebs is for.

The one I lose my tact on is when they start that routine about how this is a Christian nation founded by Christians, for Christians. They should read the writings of our founders instead of the big black book of fairy tales.
Back to top Go down
BigBadBeast
Rookie
Rookie
BigBadBeast

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:18 am

Ratzilla wrote:
BigBadBeast wrote:
Bighead wrote:

The one I lose my tact on is when they start that routine about how this is a Christian nation founded by Christians, for Christians. They should read the writings of our founders instead of the big black book of fairy tales.

Like the Bible though, many of the writings of our founders were pretty contradictory and can be interpreted many ways. The big stick in their eye though is religious freedom. Only one reason it could be there.

I just wish it was freedom FROM religion as opposed to freedom OF religion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Prefers Atheists   God Prefers Atheists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God Prefers Atheists
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Religion-
Jump to: