Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Is there a Linux users group in Hays?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indy452

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Is there a Linux users group in Hays? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a Linux users group in Hays?   Is there a Linux users group in Hays? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Generally called a LUG. If you use Linux operating systems you would know what I'm talking about.

I figure with the university there and all there might be a LUG in Hays.

Is there a local LUG?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Linux users group in Hays?   Is there a Linux users group in Hays? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:58 am

Ummmmmmmm.......No???
confused
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Linux users group in Hays?   Is there a Linux users group in Hays? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:54 am

Indy452 wrote:
Generally called a LUG. If you use Linux operating systems you would know what I'm talking about.

I figure with the university there and all there might be a LUG in Hays.

Is there a local LUG?

Thanks.
Not that I know of, but there certainly may be. I think the wireless router I bought for my family is Linux based, but I'm not sure. Sometimes Cisco can be pain in the ass with their revisions from model to model with Linksys routers. I think Linux is a Unix base OS. Best I can do for you, Indy. If you have specific questions, I do have a couple of gurus whose brain I can pick. Much luck.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Linux users group in Hays?   Is there a Linux users group in Hays? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:56 am

If you want info or just someone to chat with about linux stop in at Home Delights next time you are in Hays. It is located between Al's Chickenette and the Horseshoe.

Tell him I sent you and you may get a discount.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Linux users group in Hays?   Is there a Linux users group in Hays? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a Linux users group in Hays?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: