Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Battlestar Galactica

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Battlestar Galactica Empty
PostSubject: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Tonight is the season premiere of the final season of Battlestar Galactica.

IMO: one of the greatest Science Fiction series ever created. I heard a comment earlier, not sure who said it, that it was like watching a 4 year long movie. If you have not followed this show, you need to, if you have followed this show, then you know what I am talking about.

I will be glad to discuss it with anyone that cares to join me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/romadbuff
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:57 pm

Used to watch the old one when Abama was the old guy from Bonanza, But not the new one with Edward J.
Back to top Go down
GeoPhilip06
GeoPhilip06

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:39 am

Buff, i find more and more in common with your views. I also think BSG is one of the best tv shows on right now. The realistic technology, the plot parallels, the juxtaposed characters. I'm a big fan of Baltar's lawyer, and Adama. And Saul Tigh's name.
Back to top Go down
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:10 am

Although I hate that it's ending, I love that besides the fact it's so popular and so lucrative right now, this is the final season. They did not draw it out but allowed it to come to a logical ending, finding Earth.

I almost pissed my pants when the four Cylons were revealed. Saul Tigh?
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:14 am

I love the dog from the 80's I guess it was-muppett or moffatt or somthing Battlestar Galactica 530931 Battlestar Galactica 530931 Battlestar Galactica 530931 Battlestar Galactica 530931 Battlestar Galactica 530931 Battlestar Galactica 530931 Battlestar Galactica 530931 Battlestar Galactica 530931 ---yes I'm in love with the dog smilie!!
Back to top Go down
stargatefan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:17 am

RomadBuff wrote:
allowed it to come to a logical ending, finding Earth.

Ahhhh....you ruined it!!!! You told me the ending!!! lol

I, too, love the show. Wish they would quit canceling all my favorites. Sad

Farscape, Earth 2, Stargate, Deadzone, .....
Back to top Go down
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:00 am

I know what you mean, but, I would rather they end them instead of dragging them out, killing off characters, creating new ones to fill the spot.
Back to top Go down
GeoPhilip06
GeoPhilip06

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:01 am

Yea, and the season 4 premier, if you saw it, made me crap my pants in the beginning. But maybe there will be a movie made someday.

Any guesses on the fifth cylon? Tomorrow, maybe, we'll find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlestar Galactica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: TV/Movies-
Jump to: