Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

the things kids say

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2008-03-25

the things kids say Empty
PostSubject: the things kids say   the things kids say Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:11 am

There's this little girl named lilly, and all year she has been asking for a new bike for x-mass. She even wrote a letter to Santa asking for it!
So CHRISTMAS morning she gets up and runs to the tree, and sure enough, in front of the tree is the very bike she has been asking for! She takes it outside and rides around, Lilli is in love with her new bicycle! So Lilli decides to take to a near by park and ride around in the park. While she's in the park, Lilli comes across a policeman on a horse.
The police officer asks Lilli "Is that a new bicycle?" and Lilli says, "It sure is!!! And I love it, love it, love it! It was a gift from Santa!"
The the cop says "Well, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to give you this 5 dollar ticket. Next time you might tell Santa you need reflectors on your bicycle."
Lilli asks the police officer "Is that a new horse your riding?" and the cop responds "why, yes, yes it is.
And I love him very much!" Then Lilli says "Well next time you might tell Santa the dick goes on the bottom, not on top!"

Last edited by jessks75 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to fix what Ratz gave me shit about, HEHE)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: the things kids say   the things kids say Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:52 pm

Funny joke, but what's x-mass? Is that an x-rated mass the priests have with the alter boys?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: the things kids say   the things kids say Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:42 am

Thanks Ratz, i needed a little feather ruffling this morning!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the things kids say   the things kids say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the things kids say
Page 1 of 1