Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

(Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts

Go down 
+10
Justoo
Ratzilla
nobodysbusiness
wilkykav2
suzyj
RomadBuff
firemanswife
slickjay12
3toes
Samwitty
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2008-03-26

(Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Empty
PostSubject: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:29 pm

This thread was hijacked so I moved it here as the Community Events thread is viewable by Guests as a community service.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
3toes
3toes

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-01

(Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Do you have to be there to win ?
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:03 pm

In this kind of case don't you think that XXXX out a business owner who is well known and liked among the city is alittle excessive? After all is is doing a great service
Back to top Go down
firemanswife
Rookie
Rookie
firemanswife

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:07 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
In this kind of case don't you think that XXXX out a business owner who is well known and liked among the city is alittle excessive? After all is is doing a great service

I was just thinking the same thing. Everyone in town knows who owns the horseshoe. I dont think it should have been XXXX'd out either.
Back to top Go down
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:07 pm

In this instance, the individual that made the posting edited it him/herself.

Pees on the firestorm before it starts
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/romadbuff
firemanswife
Rookie
Rookie
firemanswife

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:12 pm

RomadBuff wrote:

Oh ok. This could be interesting. People come on here and xxxxx out names and what not. But if you have lived in hays then you are going to figure it out. What is going to happen if someone forgets to X out a name? Are you guys going to be right on top of it? I am just wondering.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:16 pm

If there is no derogatory or libelous comment made, no need to edit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Suzyr is dead on, as long as nothing deragatory or malicious or slanderous is said, no need to edit it.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:00 pm

So if you are saying somthing nice you can use names confused

Last edited by wilkykav2 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot an o:))
Back to top Go down
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:03 pm

RomadBuff wrote:

Did'nt pee enough I guess
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:05 pm

Why wouldn't that be the case? We are trying to prevent slander and the possibilty of lawsuits or threats of lawsuits - so it just seems logical that we would only not allow the names of people when derogatory or slanderous things are being said. If that was the case, we would XXXX out Buff & I's names from the "Thank You" posts we have received.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:08 pm

Oh,I got the idea that it was no names period.cool
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:47 pm

RomadBuff wrote:
RomadBuff wrote:

Did'nt pee enough I guess
Prostrate problems there Buff?
Back to top Go down
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:50 pm

lol,'
(Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 663906
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:11 pm

This could be interesting. I might say XXXX XXXXX has one fine butt on her and she might agree that it'd be a compliment. But her old man might get pissed. Very Happy

(self edited phoney name)
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:15 pm

The possibility of his ire would prevent the initial post, I would hope.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:34 pm

That was just one example justoo. Not likely I'd say it unless I knew the imaginary womans old man wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
firemanswife
Rookie
Rookie
firemanswife

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:22 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
This could be interesting. I might say XXXX XXXXX has one fine butt on her and she might agree that it'd be a compliment. But her old man might get pissed. Very Happy

(self edited phoney name)

Don't lie rat, ya know you were talking about all of us women in here!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:41 pm

firemanswife wrote:
Don't lie rat, ya know you were talking about all of us women in here!! lol! lol!

I plead the 5th.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:45 pm

(Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 663906 (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 663906 (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 663906
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:08 pm

I have no ass,he ain't talkin about me (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 6729
Back to top Go down
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:11 pm

(Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 663906 (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 663906 (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 663906

lol, OFF TOPIC

Please start a new thread to discuss the paticulars of asses. Although, I know NB's has a nice one (/duck, run)
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:17 pm

Yes, it did run waaaay off topic. So here's a reminder....

Samwitty wrote:
XXXXX the owner of the Horseshoe is sponsoring a event to raise money for St. Jude's. The fund raiser will be the 19th of April, Tyler of course is going to be there so people can put a face on a kid that has been treated from St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. They are selling advance tickets for a chance at Traegar grill, a Benelli Shotgun and a handmade hunting knife, for $10.00 each or 3 for $25.00 dollars. There will be door prizes and tickets for those people to buy at the door, you can buy a ticket to win a item for a dollar, people can buy as many chances as they like, and there will be people walking around selling those tickets. The fundraiser will be for St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital in Honor of Tyler.

Anyone wanting a chance at one of the above prizes let me know, my phone number is 785-259-5612 or if you want to show your support and come out to the Horseshoe on the 19th we will see you there.

Thanks

XXXXXX, Tylers Mom
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:20 pm

RomadBuff wrote:

lol, OFF TOPIC

Please start a new thread to discuss the paticulars of asses. Although, I know NB's has a nice one (/duck, run)

EWWWWWW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:24 pm

well I have enough ass for everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Oh jess.....
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:01 pm

way (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 663906 NB your avatar looks like your daughter in those pics from Carlos!!! (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 843959 Sorry ok now back to topic!!!
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:02 pm

jessks75 wrote:
Whatever....I know enough asses for everyone!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:07 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Oh jess.....
Oh Nitro!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:08 pm

chiefsfan wrote:
jessks75 wrote:
Whatever....I know enough asses for everyone!!! Laughing

haha, i like that
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:10 pm

If we can't discuss ass what fun would this be???I love asses-big ones-not fat ones but round ones (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 6729
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:11 pm

Who digressed it from fundraiser to butts?

Oh..Nevermind...
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Who cares,let's finally have some fun with it (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 952780
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 pm

wilkykav2 wrote:
If we can't discuss ass what fun would this be???I love asses-big ones-not fat ones but round ones (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 6729

I'm outa luck then....
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:14 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:

wasnt me this time!!!! (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 400358 (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 400358 (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 400358
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:15 pm

Nitro,do you have no ass???It's okay alien
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:15 pm

wilkykav2 wrote:
Nitro,do you have no ass???It's okay alien
I bet he wished he had ass!!!! sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:17 pm

I'd Hit it!

To quote the Hippo.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:17 pm

I think that Jess has a great ass cheers
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:18 pm

Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,
Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,
AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!
,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss
!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAs
Ass!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAs
Ass!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AsAss!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,
!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAsAss!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!
,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,s!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!!,Ass!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,ss!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAs
Ass!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,
sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!
,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,
!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,

Last edited by nobodysbusiness on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no more wide ass here... move along folks)
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:22 pm

No, Im dont have a great ass!!! Put down the beer goggles!!!
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:24 pm

If ya can Badonkadonk, All is well.
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:26 pm

who cant Badonkadonk??? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:28 pm

jessks75 wrote:
who cant Badonkadonk??? lol! lol! lol!

I know a few but can't mention any asses affraid
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:37 pm

(Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 6729 (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 6729 (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 6729
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:10 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:

Oh..Nevermind...

(Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts 3074 I did try to return it to topic. Just too late. And it's good the fundraiser was moved cause now wilky has made this a really wide ass thread.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:17 am

yes,I've been gone trying to figure out WHY this thread has got WIDE!!!!!HELP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:22 am

All those asses typed with no space in between the letters. So it's a wiiiiiiiide aaaasssss thread now. Smile

Aha, fixed. Just a regular assed thread again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:31 am

wilkykav2 wrote:
Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,
Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,
AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!
,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss
!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAs
Ass!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAs
Ass!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AsAss!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,
!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAsAss!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!
,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,s!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!!,Ass!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,ss!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAs
Ass!,sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,
sAss!,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!
,!,!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,AAss!,sAAss!,ss!,sAsAss!,sAAssAsAss!,sAss!,!,
!,ss!,!,Ass!,!,AAss!,sAss!,s!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,Ass!,

Mom would be proud,huh???LOL
Back to top Go down
3toes
3toes

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:03 am

So if I told XXXX XXXX about XXXXXX XXXXXX and he told XXXXX XXXX you would think she would tell XXXXXX XXXXX about that ?

(edit for lawsuits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts   (Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Origionaly called Fund Raiser before it was hijacked) New Title..... Butts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Local Discussions-
Jump to: