Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant

Go down 
+2
The Other One
alg8tr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Empty
PostSubject: I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant   I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:30 am

Anybody else feel just a tad nervous that Hilary is going to maybe be secretary of state? No, it isn't anything about her skills. It is about all the favors. I want to keep this short by saying this is a slippery slope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant   I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:36 am

alg8tr wrote:
Anybody else feel just a tad nervous that Hilary is going to maybe be secretary of state? No, it isn't anything about her skills. It is about all the favors. I want to keep this short by saying this is a slippery slope.

There's an old saying that says, "Keep your friends close and your ememies closer." The messiah would be diffusing any potential opposition that he might get from her by putting her on his team.
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant   I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:54 am

The Other One wrote:
The messiah would be diffusing any potential opposition that he might get from her by putting her on his team.

Most unlikely. She tends to think for and about herself. Proximity would hold no favor for Obama. (On a side note here, wish you didn't think he was the messiah.)
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant   I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:15 pm

I am still waiting for "Him" to part the great lakes on Easter. afro
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant   I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:18 pm

gotta play post totals catchup......
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant   I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:29 pm

Luke? Does that dancin girl have what I think she has? No chicks w/swingin meat! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant   I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:04 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant   I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:56 pm

alg8tr wrote:
Luke? Does that dancin girl have what I think she has? No chicks w/swingin meat! affraid

Noticed that too. But I think it's supposed to be a loincloth. AV's are too small to show detail right.
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant   I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:14 pm

We can only hope.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant   I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:23 am

So Hillary's in, as are Bill Richardson and numerous other Clinton retreads. Sure hope you messiah supporters are real happy with the "change we can believe in."

I can't wait to see what jobs he gives to Janet Reno and Joycelyn Elders.
Back to top Go down
letsallskate
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant   I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:02 am

Al, a slippery slope to what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant   I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I figured I better make a New post for my Hiliry rant
Page 1 of 1