Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

The top ten most irritating phrases:

Go down 
+16
my2cents
nitromaxx98
jessks75
wilkykav2
Roadstar
SlumberGirl
Ratzilla
LukeTHr
supermom75
The Other One
kidrkp
lowrider
jewelz
Justoo
slickjay12
suzyj
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

The top ten most irritating phrases: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The top ten most irritating phrases:   The top ten most irritating phrases: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:32 am

It's not that terrible that you laughed at it wilky. You won't get special time in purgatory for it. It may seem crude, but so is laughing at someone who gets hurt and we all tend to laugh at things that we probably shouldn't.

There was a girl I knew years ago from Victoria that was willing to do anything I wanted after only knowing me for less than an hour. Yet when I asked if she knew a childhood friend of mine who moved to Victoria she called that girl a slut. That's not really funny, but yet it is.
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-03-27

The top ten most irritating phrases: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The top ten most irritating phrases:   The top ten most irritating phrases: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:04 am

"To make a long story short" after a twenty minute story...
Back to top Go down

The top ten most irritating phrases:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: The Quirky News Section-
Jump to: