Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Palin's a Diva

Go down 
+12
Rog
Justoo
alg8tr
slickjay12
haysccprovider
supermom75
suzyj
nitromaxx98
jessks75
luv2cook
Bighead
CelticDragon
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 am

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/25/palin.tension/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

""She is a diva. She takes no advice from anyone," said this McCain adviser. "She does not have any relationships of trust with any of us, her family or anyone else.

"Also, she is playing for her own future and sees herself as the next leader of the party. Remember: Divas trust only unto themselves, as they see themselves as the beginning and end of all wisdom."

A Palin associate defended her, saying that she is "not good at process questions" and that her comments on Michigan and the robocalls were answers to process questions."
Back to top Go down

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:43 am

*meow*
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:52 am

Related content in these two articles:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14929.html

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14941.html

Personally, I think her 15 minutes are about up.
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:34 pm

And, according to a NYT columnist, "...women will truly have arrived when the most mediocre among us will be able to do just as well as the most mediocre of men.

By this standard, the watershed event for women this year was not Hillary Clinton’s near ascendancy to the top of the Democratic ticket, but Sarah Palin’s nomination as the Republicans’ No. 2. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/26/opinion/26warner-1.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:21 pm

You know what I like about her? She's not some ass kissing politician. She doesnt give a rats ass about what the media or the Washington elite think about her, and Id vote her for in a New York minute. She's about as "real" as it gets up there in Washington.
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:51 pm

with real life FAMILY situations!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:54 pm

Good Gawd...

Well, ya'll had better vote for her next week. You won't get another chance.
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Ah come on Bighead, you like her too!
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:44 pm

She's easier on the eyes than her Democratic counterpart... she's a hunter and a lifetime member of the NRA. I do like those things about her.

But that's about it. I could rant for a page and a half on the things that I DON'T like about her. It's a massive understatement to call her both unqualified and unfit.
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:53 pm

Bighead wrote:
She's easier on the eyes than her Democratic counterpart... she's a hunter and a lifetime member of the NRA. I do like those things about her.

But that's about it. I could rant for a page and a half on the things that I DON'T like about her. It's a massive understatement to call her both unqualified and unfit.

but look at the nice things you've said about her!!!
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:56 pm

Bighead wrote:

Already did. Smile
Back to top Go down

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:58 pm

So, do you feel morally superior?
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:02 pm

Bighead wrote:
I could rant for a page and a half on the things that I DON'T like about her. It's a massive understatement to call her both unqualified and unfit.

Only because you have bought into liberal media. Way to follow. cheers
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:03 pm

luv2cook wrote:
Bighead wrote:

Already did. Smile

Well, you just canceled my vote.

Gotta love that Democracy!
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:32 pm

I didn't vote for her. We're already pricing houses up north in case she ends up in office.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:57 am

CelticDragon wrote:
I didn't vote for her. We're already pricing houses up north in case she ends up in office.

Are you kidding? "Up north"... where?

I'm still waiting for that POS Alec Baldwin to move to Canada.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:38 am

Bighead wrote:
Good Gawd...

We'll see.........

Have another cup of koolaide!
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:46 am

We're seriously looking at Canada if she gets into office. She scares the everloving crap out of us. If she had her way, religious freedom would be only for the Christians.
Back to top Go down
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:55 am

CelticDragon wrote:
We're seriously looking at Canada if she gets into office. She scares the everloving crap out of us. If she had her way, religious freedom would be only for the Christians.

Thats the problem, she scares the Liberals. They fear she'll do whats RIGHT for the country.
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:38 am

supermom75 wrote:
CelticDragon wrote:

Thats the problem, she scares the Liberals. They fear she'll do whats RIGHT for the country.

I thought the country was supposed to be about freedom? Obviously not.
Back to top Go down
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:16 am

CelticDragon wrote:
supermom75 wrote:
CelticDragon wrote:

I thought the country was supposed to be about freedom? Obviously not.

Yep, the freedom for some to sit on their asses all day, smoke their cigarettes, drink their beer, bitch about not having any money (although they DO NOT work), and expect handouts from the American people who DO work, DO pay taxes, and try to live "the American dream".

I will not get caught up in a political debate, but I will say that I am TIRED of paying for the deadbeats of this nation.

I understand those who DO WORK, and still need a little help. What I don't get is the sense of entitlement by others.
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:12 pm

Most of the people that recieve things such as SSI, SSD, etc., actually do deserve it and would give a hell of a lot not to have to take it. These people do as much work as they can for their families, even if that might be precious little sometimes. They go through periods of horrendous depression and feelings of worthlessness because our society has a habit of judging everyone without knowing the full story. Some self-medicate and retreat into unhealthy behaviors, also. It sucks, yes. It may not be the way they should handle their situation. But, think for yourself how you might feel if you've been dealing with those feelings for 5, 10 or 20 years.... knowing that most of the population of this intolerant nation is looking down their noses at you, when they have absolutely NO idea what hell your body or mind is putting you through.

The old adage about not judging until you've walked a mile in someone's shoes should be considered more often these days.

While there are those out there abusing the system, I don't believe they are as numerous as you obviously do. Don't be telling me "I know someone who..." because if you do, then you are abusing the system by not reporting them if they are.
Back to top Go down
haysccprovider

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:07 pm

I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against ANYONE recieving SSI, or SSD, or those who work and contribute as much as they can to society. I am speaking of those who feel the government owes them something. Those who do all that I stated in my post. Do you like spreading your wealth around to all of those who ARE capable, but DON'T want to contribute? Do you like knowing there are people out there who work their asses off to provide for their families, to EARN their OWN money only to have it taken from them to be given out to SOME people who feel they are able to sit and wait for their percentage of the wealth distribution to hit their mailbox? I could go on and on, but I'm too damn tired, I had to get up at 5am to get ready to WORK.

I feel there needs to be some SERIOUS welfare reform, and maybe a little more given to those who work hard and deserve it and a little less to those who abuse it and expect it!!

As far as reporting welfare fraud, LOL, thats a waste of time!

I am very considerate of other people, and I understand that there are times when a person needs a helping hand, but come on, why should some people rely on the government ( our tax $) to continue to help when they are capable?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a night, teach a man to fish and he'll eat forever. Well, 'till the fish are gone!

This is Supermom.........
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:11 pm

So easy to denigrate and criticise, yet when it comes to something simple, like reporting a crime you laugh.

BTW, who do you think is going to be paying the salary of the person teaching the man to fish?
Back to top Go down

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:29 pm

Sooo.......

supermom75 = haysccprovider ?
Back to top Go down
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:16 pm

Mike your so clever!!
Supermom on one bookmark, and haysccpro on another bookmark. It sucks when you get old and have a baby, your memory gets lost. Damn passwords!

Oh dragon please, you will pay, I will pay, we will all be paying for something, doesn't make it right to watch the people who do work hard to have what they have, and end up getting screwed by those who do nothing (BY CHOICE) and reap the benefits of our hard work.

Are you kidding me about reporting "a crime"? I guess I believe in karma.
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:28 pm

supermom75 wrote:

NO....fraud is illegal. If you have knowledge of a crime, you should be morally obligated to report it. Or are you saying that your "christian values" never taught you that?
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:29 pm

oh crap, she started typing!!! Palin's a Diva 555861
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:44 pm

supermom75 wrote:
Mike your so clever!!
Supermom on one bookmark, and haysccpro on another bookmark. It sucks when you get old and have a baby, your memory gets lost. Damn passwords!

Oh dragon please, you will pay, I will pay, we will all be paying for something, doesn't make it right to watch the people who do work hard to have what they have, and end up getting screwed by those who do nothing (BY CHOICE) and reap the benefits of our hard work.

you too young to be senile Palin's a Diva 530931
Back to top Go down
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:31 pm

CelticDragon wrote:
supermom75 wrote:

NO....fraud is illegal. If you have knowledge of a crime, you should be morally obligated to report it. Or are you saying that your "christian values" never taught you that?

Yes, i know fraud is illegal.
Are you the same person who above asked for there to be less judgement by others? Because by the way I'm reading your post, YOU are judging me by assuming I'm Christian because I'm supporting Palin. So are you a hypocrite? Are you trying to attack me because I have a problem with the way the welfare system in run? Do you feel defensive on this subject because maybe you are feeling personaly attacked by my comments?
Please!!!!

Jess, I have too much time on my hands!
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:44 pm

supermom75 wrote:
Because by the way I'm reading your post, YOU are judging me by assuming I'm Christian because I'm supporting Palin.

You are either Christian or you don't care that her religious background leads her to believe that laws should be made on HER religious beliefs and no consideration given to those who don't agree with that religion. Hence, why she believes in no abortion(even in incest or rape), rape victims should pay for their own rape kits, pagans are satanic and evil and homosexuality is a "choice" that should be illegal.

My biggest fear if she gets into office is that this will turn the corner on the country and it will become more of a theocracy than it is. According to the constitution, this was supposed to have been a democratic country. It's fast becoming a Christian theocracy and, like history shows, that tends to bite the butt of the ruling religion in the end. Radical Christians will one day be as feared and hated as radical Muslims the way things are going.
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:21 pm

Theocracy? Is that anything like an idocracy? Coming soon, soup kitchen on Highland Ave. Funded with disability check. No bread though! Oh, I meant to say I like sara because her old man races snow machines!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:51 pm

OK "dragon", here goes..... I DO NOT support her views on abortion, I DO NOT support her views on homosexuality, and I don't know or care to know anything about "Pagans". I am not a Christian, I don't consider myself to be of ANY religion, and I don't believe you have to be religious to be spiritual.

Are you so scared of answering my questions above that you now need to switch the subject to religion? I bet there are quite a few people here who agree with the need to reform welfare, and feel the same as I do about it. All I'm saying is we should give more to those who work hard and deserve it and less to those who choose not to contribute and expect it.

You speak of our democratic country fast becoming a Christian theocracy, what will our country become when we have Obama as president?

Last edited by supermom75 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Beacause I'm trying to be nice!)
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:54 pm

All this animosity... and I'm not even involved. Sad

It strikes me as odd when people raise hell because the neighborhood trash may be getting a free ride, when our government is spending VASTLY more money on this unnecessary war- and killing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE to boot.

I'm no fan of socialism, but Bush has taught me that some things are worse than socialism- particularly: war. Especially when it's completely avoidable and counterproductive.

Supermom, if you get your wish and elect Father Time and Caribou Barbie, then they may cut welfare (let the local trash starve... and their damn kids! we don't need more of 'em.). But then they'll waste ten times as much money killing brown people for no good reason. Your vote doesn't make any sense, financially... but I suppose if DOES make sense if you're motivated by petty jealousy.

In which case maybe YOU ought to sign up for welfare. No worries... sleep in late every day. I'm sure it's damn near paradise.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:59 pm

War is good for the economy.
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:00 pm

well with attitudes like that i will go on welfare and just stop working all together, Why should I be bustin my ass when its no big deal to be on welfare???
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:10 pm

Justoo wrote:
War is good for the economy.

if that is not a false statement considering the present state of the economy
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:15 pm

The market crash is unrelated to the war benefits. And obviously counter productive.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:28 pm

I've heard that truism quite a few times... especially in publik skoolz.

"war is good for the economy"

Maybe it helped end the Great Depression... but I seriously doubt that a $Trillion+ war is doing us any good these days when our national debt stands at 10 TRILLION (doubled under Bush) and our spending is at record levels (and record deficits!). I'd be interested to know exactly how it's "good" for the economy to waste more money than any of us can imagine.

Maybe if we up the body-count into the millions (rather than HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS), we'll turn this thing around!
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:55 pm

Speaking of Welfare Queens.

General Motors Corp and Cerberus Capital Management have asked the U.S. government for roughly $10 billion in an unprecedented rescue package to support a merger between GM and Chrysler LLC, two sources with direct knowledge of the talks said on Monday.

The government funding would include roughly $3 billion in exchange for preferred stock in the merged automaker, according to one of the sources, who was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/n27354779-us-chrysler-gm/

That's a mighty big hat you have there meester!
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:01 am

Bighead wrote:
I've heard that truism quite a few times... especially in publik skoolz.

"war is good for the economy"

Maybe it helped end the Great Depression... but I seriously doubt that a $Trillion+ war is doing us any good these days when our national debt stands at 10 TRILLION (doubled under Bush) and our spending is at record levels (and record deficits!). I'd be interested to know exactly how it's "good" for the economy to waste more money than any of us can imagine.

Maybe if we up the body-count into the millions (rather than HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS), we'll turn this thing around!
Right , that fix up right up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.firstpeople bears.com
stormy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:47 am

I do agree with haysccproviders statement that welfare reform will have to be a topic that is addressed regardless of who is elected. I am not saying that there should be cuts I just feel that the distribution is often reckless and mismanaged. Of course as in any program that involves the government and money some people find ways to misuse and abuse however this will have to change or those who really need assistance will not be served. I do however disagree that no action is taken when fraud is reported. I believe the general population does believe this however it is taken very serious by those whose job it is to justify management of and distribution of assistance.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:24 am

well someof us arenot cappible of erning the monny that we need to pay are bills lol i have ate jobs and i still donot have the monny for things liek expensav jewery or expensav cars or hookd on fonics lol i donot use the monny that i get from bush for crazy things i use it for things i need it for liek movving every few months lol i liek movving cuz i liek aksing for help too mov lol lol lol i relly liek it wen justoo helps me mov hes soo cute and a real man lol so is up lol slickjay that is lol lol lol i no yore secrit up lol u r slickjay lol there i told it lol if u donot liek that u can just shoot me
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:54 pm

It's amazing to me that people will vote away their rights, the lives of thousands of their countrymen, and HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people elsewhere in the world based on some petty jealousy that their neighbor down the street might be getting something for free.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:04 pm

Bighead wrote:
It's amazing to me that people will vote away their rights, the lives of thousands of their countrymen, and HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people elsewhere in the world based on some petty jealousy that their neighbor down the street might be getting something for free.

Sheep.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:18 pm

I did not realize that I was UP was a secret. When I switched forums names I told everbody in a thread who I was.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:23 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
I did not realize that I was UP was a secret. When I switched forums names I told everbody in a thread who I was.

huh?
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:29 pm

Bighead wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

huh?

lol!

EP=Estimated Prophet (old forum) now "the other one"
UP=Underestimated Prophet (old forum) now "slickjay12"
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:35 pm

SlumberGirl wrote:

EP=Estimated Prophet (old forum) now "the other one"
UP=Underestimated Prophet (old forum) now "slickjay12"

Yes. And who is this news to?
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:39 pm

the otherone aka EP and his SAC sister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palin's a Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin's a Diva   Palin's a Diva Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palin's a Diva
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Politics-
Jump to: