Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

I voted today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

I voted today Empty
PostSubject: I voted today   I voted today Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Yay im done. cheers Was out at the mall this afternoon and saw that they had advance voting.

Voted McCain/Palin, NO to the sports complex and NO to redoing the Hadley Center.

Glad to have gotten it out of the way. Now dont have to do it on a work day.
Back to top Go down
lyric

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-03

I voted today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I voted today   I voted today Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:19 pm

My son was out there at 5:30 and walked from one end of the mall to the other and couldn't find it. He asked the woman at the information booth and she knew nothing about it. Maybe they didn't have a big turnout and closed early. I thought the paper said they were there till 6PM.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

I voted today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I voted today   I voted today Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:59 pm

It was in the old Gullivers location. Right across from Regis.

I think they are doing it at the library as well as another place this coming week also.

A couple of my family members voted by mail too.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

I voted today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I voted today   I voted today Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:14 am

lyric wrote:
My son was out there at 5:30 and walked from one end of the mall to the other and couldn't find it. He asked the woman at the information booth and she knew nothing about it. Maybe they didn't have a big turnout and closed early. I thought the paper said they were there till 6PM.

Or maybe it was sponsored by ACORN and there weren't enough Obama voters coming in, so they closed.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

I voted today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I voted today   I voted today Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:41 am

I voted on Thursday.

I voted for Obama, a couple of Libertarians, the Wichita school bond... and left the rest blank 'cause I just don't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I voted today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I voted today   I voted today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I voted today
Page 1 of 1